Ethics and Compliance
Individuals who become aware of any conduct, act or omission, that violates applicable law, regulation or College policy, are urged to report it. In case of emergency or other imminent danger, contact Campus Police or 911.
Individuals may report violations or concerns to Ms. Heather Fehn, Chief of Staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or to the Compliance Office at email@example.com. Employees may also report a concern to their Department Head, Dean or Vice President. Students with such concerns can report them to the Dean of Students.
In addition, the College has established procedures for reporting specific concerns and violations to responsible campus officials. These concerns or violations include:
- Academic Concerns — firstname.lastname@example.org, 609-771-3080
- Academic Research and Grants (including harm to research participants and/or animals), email@example.com, 609.771.3255
- Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity violations (e.g. harassment or discrimination) or concerns about employees — AA/EEO Officer
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) – AA/EEO Officer Kerri Tillet: firstname.lastname@example.org, 609-771-3139
- Bargaining Unit Grievances — email@example.com, 609-771-3078
- Conflicts of Interest, firstname.lastname@example.org, 609-771-2734
- Contractor Violations, http://administration.tcnj.edu/, 609-771-3230
- Criminal Activity or Public Safety – tcnjpd.edu, (609) 771-2345
- Data Privacy, email@example.com, 771.2734
- Environmental, Health and Safety Issues — http://oses.pages.tcnj.edu/, 609-771-2881
- Ethics Violations – firstname.lastname@example.org, 609-771-2734
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), email@example.com, 609-771-2734
- Financial Fraud, Waste, and Abuse, https://treasurer.tcnj.edu/, 771.2186
- Human Resource Issues — firstname.lastname@example.org, 609-771-3078
- Information Technology Concerns (including Intellectual Property or Copyright improper use or misappropriation) http://www.tcnj.edu/~it/security/reporting.html
- Procurement, email@example.com, 609-771-2495
- Sexual Assault or Sexual Harassment or Discrimination based on Sex (Title IX) — Jordan Draper, Title IX Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org, 609-771-3266
- Violations of Student Behavior code — Angela Chong, Dean of Students, email@example.com, 609-771-3011
If the concern involves the person or department that is listed as the appropriate recipient of the complaint, in the alternative, the concern may be reported to the cognizant Vice President of the department or the Compliance Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition, the College has a confidential hot-line for reporting potential misconduct. The College has selected a nationally recognized vendor, Navex Global, EthicsPoint, to provide this service both online and via a toll-free telephone number (1-888-366-6025).
Conscientious Employee Protection Act (“CEPA”)
The Conscientious Employee Protection Act (“CEPA”) N.J.S.A. 34:19-1 et seq. CEPA, which is also known as New Jersey’s whistleblower law, encourages employees to report illegal or fraudulent workplace activities, policies or practices. CEPA prohibits an employer from taking retaliatory action against an employee for reporting violations.
Out-of-State Student Complaint Procedure
Students taking online classes at the College, and who have a complaint, may find complaint reporting information at the following link: https://summer.tcnj.edu/courses/blended-learning/